The Moya Igra
Sports Festival is a project created by "young people for young people." Sportive 2013 year for residents and guests of the capital was opened by youth organizations and associations. The basic idea of this unusual event is the popularization of available sports and the return of the children to the best traditions of the game. The Foundation staff organized a Vegan Cafe, where about 1,500 people could rest and get refreshment.
Scouts of Kiev
- Increase interest in the sport and health of young people and children.
- Present the alternative sports.
- Conduct the opening of a new sports year in the capital.
- Provide an opportunity for young people to realize themselves in an active sport and healthy eating.
- To acquaint the guests of the festival with the useful vegetarian food.
the residents of the city, mass media, the city administration and the active youth.