Implemented as a part of the Revival of Cultural and Moral Valuesprogram. In Ukraine there are many ancient traditions that are passed down from generation to generation. However, today's young people and children have very different values and do not always feel interested in the history of the country. One of the oldest traditions is Happy Easter, a family holiday of love and joy.
For children the meaning of the word "Easter" is not very clear, and parents do not always know how to acquaint the child with age-old traditions.
- The Donetsky regional charity foundation Center of social development - MOST
- City volunteers.
Project location: Ukraine, Donetsk region.
Implementation period: 16-22.04.2014.
Purpose: To increase the involvement level of children and youth in Ukrainian culture, promoting love for culture, traditions, rituals, creating conditions for intellectual self-improvement of children and youth, personal creative development through Easter Festival.
- Holding an Easter Gift charity event to collect the Easter basket.
- Holding the contest of children's creativity - Easter Miracle
- Holding the mass event - Easter Festival
- Sweets Fair and tasting herbal and fruit teas (charity selling sweets, proceeds from the sale, purchase spent on Easter gifts for orphans and children of privileged categories of Yasinovataya)
- Face Art (drawings on the body)
- Clowns, animators, who will conduct various competitions for children and their parents
- Master class on coloring eggs (Easter eggs) for all comers.
- Unbeaten charity raffle (profit will be spent on the purchase of Easter gifts for orphans and children of privileged categories in Yasinovataya) .
- Footlocker predictions (each participant of the festival receives tickets with bright predictions for the current year).
- Easter Miracle exhibition of children's art competition.
- Charity Easter concert featuring children's choirs of the Yasinovataya town center of Children and Youth Creativity and Art School .
- Festive flash-mob with the balls launch.
Target audience: Residents of Yasinovataya, Donetsk region:
- school-age children (6-17 years), young people aged 18-25 years and their parents,
- 20 low-income families in difficult circumstances.
Resonance: 1000 people.