"Krepatura" Fest is a Festival of new generation where you will find all evidences that a full and happy life is not possible without sports. This is not just a sporting event, it is a push that will help many people to change their habits in favor of the daily activity.
Relevance of the Project
People all over the world are fond of sports and games. For them sport is life, but our fellow citizens often become depressed while thinking about sports.
We will prove that you can play sports all day and ... survive!
Objectives of the Project
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle and exercises,
- Forming the habit to play sports since childhood,
- Organization of outdoor activities for youth,
- Promotion of healthy holiday traditions in the family,
- Consolidation of active citizens of Ukraine.
Location of the Project: Kiev
Date: August 8, 2015
Status of the Project: active.
Target Audience: inhabitants of our planet of any age, social and weight categories.
Scope of the project: 10 thousand people
Results of the project:
- Familiarize people with an alternative to passive time spending
- Familiarize people with the number of sports clubs and schools
- Sports competitions among ordinary people
- Game zone for children