Description of the Project
Love and Mercy assistance centre is a project of the foundation, which is an information platform for uniting the forces aimed at providing psychological and material assistance to people who have suffered as a result of non-peaceful events in the east of Ukraine.
Many people need support and assistance due to the non-peaceful events that have place in the eastern Ukraine. Everyone has the right to a happy and peaceful future! Therefore, we decided to join forces to help victims overcome the trials of fate and quickly adapt to new conditions of life.
Objectives of the project
- Assistance to victims and IDPs due to non-peaceful actions in the eastern Ukraine;
- Psychological and moral support for people who need help.
Partners: "Nova Pochta", "Yuriya Farm", "Ruta", "Cenre of social services."
Geography of the project: Ukraine.
Date: August 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014.
Targeted Audience: migrants from the eastern territories of Ukraine.
Scope of the project: about 10,000 people.
Results of the project:
- Provision of food, clothing and hygiene for 39 families displaced from the east of Ukraine;
- Consulting assistance in job search for people from in the east of the country;
- Organization of leisure and educational events for children of immigrants;
- Whip-round for tрe reconstruction of the destroyed school of I-III stages №5 in Debaltsevo, Donetsk region;
- Help with tuition fees for children from the east of the country, who have changed schools due to non-peaceful actions;
- Transfer of medicines for the victims in the amount of more than 500 thousand. UAH.