Description of the Project
The “Schos’Slon” festival of children's handmade crafts is dedicated to one of the most popular summer holiday of Ukrainians – a Children's Day. With this great event, team of the Good Deeds ICF wants to pay attention of adult to the development of "creative personality" and unique abilities of each child.
Relevance of the project
Relevance of the project is to help modern parents develop a hidden potential of their children, and to teach them tolerance, respect and love to the world. Psychologists, doctors and teachers will help parents better understand the younger generation and give good advices on education and development of kids. On the unique event, young guests will not only be able to participate in a variety of workshops and creative competitions, but also will teach other guests of the festival how to do crafts.
Objectives of the project
- To develop the creativity of young Ukrainians;
- To motivate parents to do creative things with children;
- To show the variety of options for family entertainment.
- Kyiv City Center of Social Services for Children, Family and Youth,
- Kiev Zoo,
- Art Studio "Den’ Tvorenia"
Geography of the project:
May 30-31, 2015
Status of the project:
: children, parents.
Scope of the project:
11 000 people.
Results of the project
- Organization of a two-day outdoor festival of children's handmade arts;
- Acquaintance of guest of the festival with variety kinds of creativity;
- Organization of cognitive leisure activities for 11,000 participants of the festival;
- Realization of creative potential of children.
Website of the project: