ICF THE GOOD DEEDS (hereinafter - Foundation) announced a tender for the development of a new functional web-site.
Expected result – getting services for the development of a new functional web-site of the Foundation in three languages (Russian, Ukrainian and English), and its start.
Conditions on Requirements
The need to develop a new web-site for the Foundation: design, functional configuration, the transfer of materials from the last version of the web-site, launch. After testing, it will be necessary to share a detailed review of the web-site functioning with the administrator of web project.
a new web-site must retain corporate colors of the foundation and take into account all the expectations of a customer.
Technical requirements (details):
- CMS - the official release without "hacking" and self "updates". Easy to use system which does not require the presence of the developer.
- High-speed operation of the proposed CMS, easy to edit templates and the small size of the original database.
- The upgrade CMS option is a must, self- inclusion of additional modules and functionality.
- No frames.
- Functionality of the old version of the site should be preserved and expanded with additional plug-ins, providing maximum ergonomics .
- The content of the old version of the site should be moved to the new preserving the logic of its presentation.
- The new site should provide the ability of using the existing banners of the Foundation.
- The site should be equally suitable for viewing on a desktop, and on mobile devices. Design - "flexible", adapts to the user's monitor resolution .
- The pages should contain Breadcrumbs navigation.
- Each page of the site should be no more than three "clicks" from the root directory.
November, 1, 2013
December, 6, 2013
According to the tender there must be a possibility of including / excluding technical advice during the Scope Statements
negotiation with the direct performer.
Please send your tender proposals at email@example.com
We are always glad to cooperate with professionals!