On May 19, 2014 at the Centre of Social Initiatives Making the World a Better Place by the Good Deeds ICF opened a school of volunteers. All interested persons between 16 and 35 years are able to attend its lessons. The training program is designed to form a team of voluntary helpers to implement social projects of the Good Deeds ICF, and to support social initiatives of young people, as well, as form the habit of charity. For those wishing to learn how to create and implement social initiatives will be organized 7 training sessions, which will include both theoretical and practical issues.
Topics of the trainings:
- History and Present Issues of Volunteer Activities, Charity;
- Areas of Activity of Voluntary Assistant in the Good Deeds ICF;
- Communication Technologies in Work of Voluntary Helper with Children, Youth and Families;
- Conflict and Ways to Overcome It;
- Preparation of Voluntary Assistant to the Organization and Implementation of Social Initiatives;
- Development of Leadership Qualities;
- Organization of Social Initiatives including the Psychological Characteristics of the Age.