ICF THE GOOD DEEDS announces the Transportation Services Tender.
This offer is valid within all the programs and projects of the Charity. Expected result – obtaining transportation services within the projects of the Tender’s holder.
For the winner/performer – high and timely remuneration.
Terms of transportation services according to the Tender requirements:
- The company must appoint a manager to work with the customer.
- The customer pays the company upon completion of the services. Non-cash payment accepted.
3. The cost of services shall be fixed. An exception is made if the cost may be changed during the whole period of the contract validity.
4. The contractor shall be a legal entity with experience in the field of the required services and document its experience.
The documents that you need to provide for participation in the Tender:
1. The completed “Tender Offer” form with Appendix 1 and Appendix 2.
2. Certificate of state registration of your company.
3. An extract from the charter of the organization and its founders.
4. Operating license.
Please send the hard copies of the documents, signed and sealed at:
72, Krasnoarmeyskaya Str., Kiev, Ukraine, ZIP 03150
The deadline for submitting the tender applications – July 17, 2013, 13:00.
The winners of the Tender will be announced on July 19, 2013.