The project includes a series of large-scale events dedicated Victory Day on May 9.
Among them – the concert for veterans at the Kiev Institute of Co-operative Business and Law, celebration for war veterans, war children, families of the victims in Kiev and Brovary; laying flowers at the eternal flame in Belaya Tserkov, also volunteers gave flowers and leaflets to war veterans in Ukrainka city.
- Kiev regional administration.
Project location: Kyiv city, Brovary, Belaya Tserkov, Ukrainka city.
Implementation period: 7-9.05.2014.
Purpose and objectives:
- Direct assistance to veterans in the Kiev region.
- Manifestation of public attention to veterans during the Victory Day parade.
- Formation of a conscious vision of the past.
- Motivation of volunteers.
Target audience: 370 people: war veterans, children of war, the war victims’ families.