Implemented within the Road to Life for Every Child program.
Purpose: To achieve 40 children’s dream from boarding schools of Chernihiv region and organize high-quality, meaningful leisure activity, during which the children will receive practical skills that will help them in individual life.
It is in the camp of “Skautvill” (Kyiv region), a special program developes in the form of training and action games, where children from boarding schools will be able to gain required knowledge.
– Create an effective and practical environment that will help teenagers in preparation for individual life;
– Teach and make an efficient use of its own resources;
– Develop an effective model of teenager’s communication;
– Develop the skills to work in a team;
– Stimulate the creativity of the project participants;
– Activate individual leadership skills and abilities;
– Encourage active participants in the project.
Partners: the magazines “Edinstvenaya” and “Good parents”
Geography of the Project: Kiev region, Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky district, the territory of “Summer tent camp” Skautvill”
Implementation period: from 17.07.2014 to 31.07.2014.
Resonance: 40 children.
Results: The knowledge and skills help children to fulfill their potential and find their place in adult life after leaving the orphanage.